Learning with a fun factor.
Young children are the most receptive language-learners, and bilingual kids have an advantage in school, on standardised tests, in college admissions and later on in their careers. Language skills is the key to success, and the earlier a child starts to learn a language, the easier it is.
Berlitz offer language training for children from the age of 4. We have three age appropriate language programs in English; English Starter/Primary (4-7 y.), Global Adventure (8-11 y.), and Time Zones (12 y.+).
- Learning a second language has a positive influence on children's intellectual capacities
- It encourages and enriches intellectual development
- It enhances mental agility
- It aids understanding of the native language
- It lays the foundation for an understanding and appreciation of other cultures
- It provides a sound basis for language learning at school
- It improves job opportunities in many fields